mp3crib version 2...please test (no email registration required)

s0c0

http://www.mp3crib.com

This application lets you upload and stream music from anywhere that you have a pc and high speed connection.  I've added a lot of new features like auto-get album cover, artist info feature, psuedo-wma support, multiple playlists, and more.  The main thing I'm looking for is to make sure you can upload and stream your files.  I've received a lot of reports from people stating they get errors when uploading, but I am able to upload and stream just fine from multiple sites outside of my LAN using different accounts.

Anyways, please try and provide feedback.  Especially on whether you were able to upload and stream your music.  Thanks.

When I try to upload a song... I don't get any song into my list.

Seems like its failing on the sql insert statement.  The actual file you uploaded my name is darth vader.mp3 is present, but for some reason a row was not added to the database.

Hey.  I've setup error logging to help me find out exactly where shnit is breaking down.  I've also increased the time the server is allowed to spend on executing a script (i doubled the amount of time).  This should help me isolate and then fix the problem.  Can you please try uploading again.

This brings be back down to the realities of programming, bug finding, and all n all the less glamorous side.  Thanks everyone.

I mean the following:

Warning: fwrite(): 3 is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/php/uploader.php on line 118

Warning: fwrite(): 3 is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/php/uploader.php on line 148

Warning: fwrite(): 3 is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/php/uploader.php on line 14

Warning: fwrite(): 3 is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/php/uploader.php on line 43

Warning: fclose(): 3 is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/php/uploader.php on line 44

Warning: fwrite(): 3 is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/php/uploader.php on line 118

Warning: fwrite(): 3 is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/php/uploader.php on line 148

Warning: fwrite(): 3 is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/php/uploader.php on line 14

Warning: fwrite(): 3 is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/php/uploader.php on line 43

Warning: fclose(): 3 is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/php/uploader.php on line 44

Ah! Right! But then you should display it as a link :)

I'm talking about the flash based mp3 player in the right corner of white table and not your tracking listing area inside the css scroll in the center.

I mean the following:

I knew using an text file as an error log would cause this kind of problem.  Looks like I should create an error_log database instead, shite, another thing on the list.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.