Guest_PcGamerz13_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2006 - 03:55 AM

When I Use This
<?php
session_start();
?>

I get this error
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(../tmp\sess_98e8b2237f9169a0b501698d87ec1f78, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in C:\wamp\www\test\index.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wamp\www\test\index.php:2) in C:\wamp\www\test\index.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\wamp\www\test\index.php:2) in C:\wamp\www\test\index.php on line 2

#2 Guest_PcGamerz13_*

Guest_PcGamerz13_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:37 AM

What must I fix in the php.ini to fix this?

#3 wildteen88

wildteen88
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 10,482 posts
  • LocationUK, Bournemouth

Posted 14 March 2006 - 10:24 AM

have your changed a setting in the php.ini callled session.save_path? if you have what have you changed it to as php is trying to use the session file which it uses to keep track of being added in the session, but php cant access this file and so you're getting the error message(s) above.

For now clear what ever you have set in the session.save_path directive in the php.ini file.

Save the php.ini and restart Apache or what ever webserver you're using. Try using sessions now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users