Hack Attempt

neoform

oy... the things people to to try to make trouble... pity servers record everything ;-)

you know... if some people put as much effort into helping people as they do trying to break stuff... where you think this world would be?!?

Hah, that is just so sad and pathetic. Don't these people have anything better to do than destroy everyone else's hard work? I mean c'mon now.

nonono... they didnt destroy anything... they failed miserably...  ;D:D LOL... but its people like that, that give people like us, bad names  >:(

Oh! I see its not done Manually. Its by a automated Software.

I am saying like this after seeing the work flow on http://www.phpneoform.com/hack_attack.txt.

Make it sure by by this following method.

if you have his IP or any identification of that visitor. See the browser he has used. If the browser name is <blank> it means its not a manual Job.

wasn't manual. no, the referrals and wasn't accepting cookies.

browser: Mozilla/4.75 (Nikto/1.36 )

ip: 67.81.38.138

those attempts took place between 10:22pm and 11:11pm ..  considering that it did more than 2000 queries in less than an hour..  i'm sure it was a bot of some sort..

My be it sent the browser information by force e.g. Opening HTTP socket on 80 and then sending a command for User Agent.

But the hacker is a fool.

Cause he has made 100s of request NOT KNOWING WHICH SERVER OS DO You use. and which language do you use.

where as it can be done in just 2 lines.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.