Website Design Site

forumnz

Right off the orange and white hurt my eyes, and I wasn't a big fan of the flash welcome.  :-/

I also don't like the logo at the top. WTF is with the wavy almost randomly drawn blob or splat of darker orange with the site name?  Not very well with the over all design.

The links in themselves are too small, and most of the time it is weird having them right aligned.  Majority of the websites have them left aligned so when i went to click i instinctivly ran to the left side of the link box and worked my way right.

Also, since  your gonna have them in the little box looking things in your nav, you might as well apply a hover on the entire box and make it where clicking anywhere in the box will activate the link, and not just clicking the words.  Hovers do a lot for your site if applied properly.

All the little boxes next to the banner seem kind of random and don't really play well with the overall design.  The text is really bland, needs to spice it up a bit to attract the eye.  I sent you a quote using yoru form and put a lot of HTML and some javascript into it. It never once told me that was not allowed, not once did it check to be sure i entered a valid phone/email format, etc. 

Also, the entire site is a table layout.  Let's see some CSS in there. <div>'s go a long way.

Did you use Designer Vision content managment software to make your Website?

http://www.designervision.co.nz/websites.php

Did you develop content management software yourself?

And how many websites you want us to review for you?

3 for the price of 1 :)

Are you a professional Webmaster that developing these Websites for your clients?

Than we should get commission for our feed back!

At least this one does not have anything broken!

I think we should go to his forum and start spamming our websites!

http://www.forumnz.co.nz

But I would be supprised someone will enev come to look at them!

Oh, this guy has a habit of broken pics, even his Avitor on phpfreeks is dead!

IMAO

i would say its ok.

but a site advertising Web Site Design should display the current standards of modern website design and at least be xhtml valid.

i don't mind orange, but the theme could be tweaked a little.

I really don't like the flash thing. It has nothing to do with the site and just for it to say welcome??

I agree that the menu items should be Left Aligned if they are on the left side of your website. To have them right aligned just seems kind of odd.

I also think you should of some sort of hover on the menu links too, makes them stand out a little bit, perhaps increasing the font size as well could help.

The logo looks like you took the font in Photoshop and added like a 50px stroke around it.  Perhaps that could use a little tweaking too.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.