[SOLVED] Javascript in general

Ninjakreborn

I have a few things I am trying to do.

So far I have been trying to use prototype, but not sure about parts of it, as well as some of the other stuff.  I am not sure if I am going to keep using prototype (it just seems like it's the javascript language rewritten), I don't really see any functions you can just use or anything (stared at it's source for af ew hours, and the API manual.

I am also about to look into rico.

In the framework I have created, I have classes/functions where I can easily add new one's, but everytime I end up creating/using Java Script functions they are one time arrangements, and not re-usable.

I need to figure out how to make the functions where I can reuse them, any advice.

Like forms, I tried to create one so I could validate form fields before submittal, but every time the form fields are different so the function ends up being different, just general things like that, any advice?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.