PDF Merging...is it possible?

underparnv

Yes, most definitely.

I have attached 2 classes, that have been modified (by some mods I found), they are classes that I found.  I will provide the link as well, there is another function there, one to stream, one to output, and own to force it download instead.

What you need to do, is open one of them and output it, open another one and output it on the same page.

If that doesn't work then open the data for both of them, and hten you can save them both together into one pdf.

if you go to google and type in "php pdf class" that's the first one that come's up, it's amazing.

That will take all the "diffficulties" of working with pdf files away, and your left with your imagination on how to merge them.  There may even be some functions in there specifically for merging.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hey businessman,

I downloaded the two files you attached, however I can't seem to locate in either of those files a place that they would be merging multiple PDF files into one file.  I'm afraid your explanation doesn't make any sense to me also, so I am a bit confused.

Do you know of a working example somewhere that I could see?

Thanks a ton,

underparnv

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.