need help wiht this project of mine

Hello,

I am looking for some codes or samples form anyone that has one for my project

I have made a config sheet to run some php web files and it takes the persons ip number that use it to connect to thier mysql database..what I am trying to do pn the project is.. as you know at times your ip number change and I want to make a php page that you can see on the web..and put in your new ip number and it auto writes on the config.php  this way the people that work for me can chnage thier ip number them selfs however not mess with the rest of the info on the config sheet..

Hey,

I have a secure login and I am on a dedicated server...But what I am looking for is a pge htlp or php dont matter to me that each worker can go to and input thier number for thier section  the numbers are like isp numbers in a way and with out this number in the config file the section they control cant work

and they change time to time like ip numbers,,,So I am wanting to make a page where they can log onto and input the new number when it chnages and it auto updates it to the config.php  without them touching the config.php themselfs...far as the page we use to input the number ot I cna ip or password protect that  thats no issue

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.