php to html frames

Thorax

How to call html frames from php? What I'm doing is that I input a value in frame test1 then process by test.php after that I want one of the output in frame test1 and the other in frame test2. Would that be possible?

But I want my php file to be the one calling the 2 frames test1 and test2 for the output after being process from php. example: i input 5 in frame test1 pass the value using form to test.php. the php file will add 5+1=6 and one of the code will be 5-1=4. I want 6 to be output in test1 and 4 in test2 frame. Is that possible?

I never use iframes... I'll check that out... I can't change it to div because what I'm doing really is getting a search result for search engines yahoo ang google by just using one frame for searching and google will b displayed in the first frame and yahoo on the second frame... any easier way to this?

Oh.... My bad -- I thought you said iframes ;p....

Hmm you could splice them into one page... such as:

<table>
<tr>
<td id="google" width="50%"><?php echo $google_content; ?></td>
<td id="yahoo"><?php echo $yahoo_content; ?></td></tr>
</table>

You would of course want to make it look better and probably avoid tables.... But, that's just what I would do.

the problem is I'm returning the link. so still google and yahoo pages will be displayed with there searches. just putting two search engines in one window. there will be a predefined url in php for both google and yahoo and the only thing that is dynamic is the word that will be pass from html form to php then returns backthe link to be displayed both for google and yahoo.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.