my website, please critique

saltem8

Pretty neat! I'm glad you used CSS. ;)

Ok. First of all, your top banner (a part of it, anyways) needs to link back to the main page (even though you have the nav at the top).

On forums/index.php, have the pics AND the title of the category be links. Also on that same page, "Healthy Eating Advice" and "Contact" overlap (in the top nav).

Wooo.  Nice colour theme, nice and bright.

I think the main thing that is bringing you down is the background :/

I find it abit, hard on the eyes, since you have a white "border" around your main content. 

Also, the background is a gradient, however the background you have used isn't big enough to suit all resolutions.

I suggest to make that final "dark" blue an image (even have it a few pixels width and tall - depending on the tile range it has) and set it in to your body tag as the background image.  Then place the gradient background over onto of it (if you haven't already done so), and then the content onto to of it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.