Accidently clicked "check database"

mrmadcty

I tried searching on the topic but have had mixed results.

I'm just wondering if I messed up good or if this is something I can recover from.

MySQL 5

PHP 5

Cpanel 10

Vbulletin 3.5 (was about to upgrade)

I hope the above is all the info needed, if not I apologize.

So I accidently clicked the "check database" button within the Cpanel's account maintenance window while my forum was active. Now the forums are down and we receive a message stating that "there is a slight problem with the database".

Someone want to call me a jackass now and tell me how bad I messed up?

I'm not the greatest coder in the world, and sql isn't my area of expertise. I do have a rather large community that is currently homeless, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Unfortunately I can't find any if there is. The only documentation they offer links me to the mysql documentation.

I did check my config.php for vbulletin and remembered that I have an email that errors are sent to. Here's the error generated:

Subject: vBulletin (Forum) Database error!  All headers 

Database error in vBulletin :

Link-ID == false, connect failed

mysql error:

mysql error number: 0

Maybe that will be helpful?

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.