Place a Tab in Between Data

hanlonj

Hi,

I have a number of lines of code which display information to the screen.

<code>

$msg .= "Name :    $name \n";

$msg .= "Address :    $address \n";

</code>

I want to be able to put tabs in between the "Name" and "$name" so I can align all the data in a column to look easier on the eye. How do I do this? I think it's something like "/t" but i'm not sure.

hj

Thanks guys.

Another thing, I have all my form fields stored in variables and they are all being passed to my processor file except for one. It's  a "text area" and when I echo it, it displays blank. It is inside the form and variable names are correct. I cannot figure this out. Is there anything different about text areas?

hj

a textarea is just another input. If it does not appear to be passed along, there's something wrong with your code (variable names duplicated, variable names mismatched, data display code error, etc.). Hard to fix what we can't see.

a textarea is just another input. If it does not appear to be passed along, there's something wrong with your code (variable names duplicated, variable names mismatched, data display code error, etc.). Hard to fix what we can't see.

Thanks.Uppercase/lowecase conflict. sorted now.

hj

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.