Links For PHP Practice Examinations Tests Similar To Brainbench please

nadeemshafi9

Hello Guys

I need some practice for an exam i might take apart from the brainbench provided material, is there any free tests that anyone knows about, or is there any questions somone can ask me or stuff like that, lets put some practice in to this thread PHP 4 PHP 5 MYSQL 4 MYSQL 5 Proceedures. Any links for any VoiceXML Windows based platforms for easy languages 2.

Thanks for any help guys

Nadeem

Does anyone know about getting php mysql support on FEDORA 4 or i got 7 on cd, im thinking about remove the RPM and manage to install the binaries like i already have then im having problems making APACHE know about PHP 5 Binaries. I also know that you can have them running side by side somhow im not to sure obviously as a RPM and seperate Binaries.

Sorry to moan but there is only one exam on php worth tacking and thats the zend exam ok.

any other exam does not hold any credit to an employee ok.

also remember that a exam pass dosent mean the person what took the exam no what there doing in a reel life situation for example i took a mcse course privertly and passed in 3 months now i am a microsoft certified service engineer like heck iam i done it for fun nothink else.

i satarted a job afther my exam it was in the collage agreement and beleve it or not the first job was trouble shooting printers and becouse of many others passing the exam the current rate of pay in london was 18.000 a year but now the same job is 15.000 a year crap money.

i was told i would get 50.000 a year what rubish man lol.

sorry for going on but could not resist.

ps. w3school quiz is not nothink to do with the exam zend provide in conparission

the quiz would only be 1 persent off the zend exam.

i post this link

http://www.hudzilla.org/php/

the provided link is what you need to no to do the zend exam and all off it and more and more meaning the new php 6 functions that are being currently added to the zend exam..

one more comment you dont use php to learn a class you need to learn class's from java as java provide the correct Formulation to a class.

not many no but zend ask 50 persent quistions on a class ok.

end off my bafferling lol.

hope what i said helps.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.