New Design for zwmster's Social Network !!

techiefreak05

OK, I've had a social network up and running for about a year, and after a few months I got tired of it, well everyting works fine, but I lost interest... but recently I  decided to start it again, and I completely re-did the design, let me know what you think, I'm open to any and all suggestions!

http://www.profileflip.com

(yes the name is weird, IDK why, but I picked it.... and it's staying)

A giant thumbs down from me.  The graphics look childish and very poorly made.  There doesn't appear to be a color scheme... you just have random colors.  The layout is also screwed up on the main page, at least in Opera.  I didn't try other browsers.  And the way you display data isn't very clean.  It's like you displayed a single css class to the entire table and thought that was good enough.

You should also offer up a login so we can play around if you really want us to test it out.  Not being able to get to the content is rather frustrating from a review standpoint.  And you should expect us to sign up just to test it for you.

Headers and content should never look the same? ... How do I do that?

do you know CSS?

in CSS you can asign different colors and characteristics to text, tables, etc.

If you dont know CSS try learning it, it helps.....

If you do know CSS, well you should refresh your memory on it becuase

changing the color and size of the headers really isnt that difficult,

it could be something like:

(this is a part of my CSS stylesheet just to give you an example)

.orangetext15, h1, h2, h3, strong, .lightbluetext8, .whitetext12, .nametext, .btext, .redtext, .redbtext{
color:rgb(204,204,204);
font-weight:bold;
font-style:normal;
text-decoration:none;
text-transform:none;
font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif;
text-align: center;
}

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.