Some Questions about PHP

Soner

1.First of all l wanna start with TOS aka Term of Service. lf l write terms of service so long, lt appears only a white screen when someone wants to register. I wanna write it fully but cant, any ideas ?

2.On the forum for the members box it just appears their register date and number of their messages and l wanna add some more lines but how? ( I guess those lines should be asked at the register form too)

3. On the forum when l make new member group, the group doesnt appear at the bottom of the forum. I think when l make a group l also should be able to set the color of the group. And then a members nick which belongs to this group should have this color. I couldnt find anything about this.. How ?

Thanks in advice.

you know how they said you can't start a building from the top?

has to be from the ground up, is basiclly the same way. in order for you to understand and make that kind of code work you will need to start from the foundation.

this website offer many great topics..

or you can go to tutorialized.com and search form php they got thousands of tutorials that can help you in your way..

and we are here for any question when you dont understand a code. or have a error in it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.