Blank page

hi im trying to install 123news (still beta) required mysql and php version 4.0 to version 5.1, when i right click and view source is see nothing just blank box tried in both IE7 and Firefox both same

In that case there is an error with the script. To see what the error is turn display_errors on and make sure error_reporting is set to E_ALL within the php.ini

If you don't have access to the php.ini add the following two lines to the top of index.php:

<?php
ini_set('display_errors', 'On');
error_reporting(E_ALL);

// rest of code here for index.php

?>

Re run index.php. If there is any errors PHP should display them to the screen.

Can you access your sites error logs? If you can have look in there If there is anything wrong it should be logged in there. Before looking in the error log run your script again then look in the error log. The latest error logged should be posted either at the end of the error log or at the top.

Also can you post a link to 123news I cannot seem to find it. I just get French sites

i need a news script that allows me to display news on a different page eg

News Script: http://www.somesite.com/news/index.php

page to show news: http://www.somesite.com/news.php

ps: to show news with news123 you need to add

<?php

include_once '/path/to/news/folder/display.php';

execute();

?>

to the page you want it to display on

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.