rollover drop-down menu

suicide-boy

Hi people.

I'm re-doing my site using a template and due to there being only a certain amount of buttons I wanna add some "activity" to them.

Okey doke then:

What I wanna do is when the cursor goes over them a menu automatically drops down with links to other pages. Go to www.smellyourmum.com and rollover a menuu and you'll see what I mean.

If somebody to let me know ow to do it it'd be highly appreciated and I'll give you 2 gold stars  8)

Well, not exactly special but when the cursor "hangs" over it another box appears. That's what I wanted to do.

I found the code but it kinda buggered up my page. I'll have a play about with it, see what I can do.

Oh yeah, the bit that "pops" out is in the clothing section list thing.

I shoulda gone to the site 1st. The menu has change but here's what it used to do.

Hang the cursor over a word on the left box, say, fuck fashion.

A sub-menu would then appear to the right

Roll onto the sub-menu and either another sub would appear or it wouldn't depending on what's there.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.