Error Reporting

cybercrypt13

I've spent the last 3 days trying to get PHP 5 to show errors.  I've changed the php.ini file to use E_ALL as well as combinations of things.  If I use combinations I seperate with a Pipe.

I had things working perfectly but had changed the php.ini file itself and Cpanel has reset things back to what they were.  As a result I changed them again through Cpanel and see the file correctly being modified so it looks just like it did before.  However, nothing I do will get things going.  If I have a page with an error it displays only a blank page.

I added error_reporting(E_ALL); to the page and got errors to show up on one page.  Tried on a second page and nothing.  Same settings on both pages.  I'm not sure what to do as I've run out of ideas and nothing is working.

please help,

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.