Flash Redirecting

I have a small website were people can add flash to it but they keep making it automatically redirecting and end up hijacking my website. How can I turn this off and also the external scripts. I know it is possible because myspace does it but how?

then there is nothing you can do really.  there is an app that can decompile flash files but you would need it installed on your server - have acess to the command line to execute it AND have the ability to search through the resulting file and find urls the point away from your site...

In short its a bit of a job - not even sure how dooable that is...

There may be some javascript that could help but as I no javascript guru sadly I can only suggest you visit the flash forums on adobes site - they have a few good people on there and they are well up on flash/javascript interaction so that may be a good place for you to try.

The alternatiove is to ban those who abuse yoru site somehow. But that is far from parmanent.

Try restricting the CHMOD access priority on the pages that display flash. That might restrict the flash movies ability to do functions such as changing the current web page your viewing.

If it's opening a new internet window, then I have no clue what to do.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.