How to email with html?

pedrobcabral

if you mean you want to send a html formatted email then although you put the effort in and done a tableless design - you now  gonna have to undo all your learning...

the old awful inline formatting is the way to go - otherwise it won't display properly in many email apps - particularly web based.

if you want to automate the sending then I suggest you google phpmailer - its dead easy to configureand will hadle allsorts for you....

won't go into more detail as I could write an essay - so go try and any probs post back in here or in teh php help section.

Good luck and have fun!

OH you want one of those links to a page online that shows the html email correctly!!!

that is just a normal php page using the $_GET vars to construct content - millions of ways of doing this so I can't really tell you how to do it unless the only thing that changes on each page is the email that is displayed...

In that bit if you pass the email address via the url (http://wwww.xyz.com/email.php?email=you@here.com) then simply put

<?php echo $_GET['email']; ?> where you want the email to show up.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.