Those that know...

hcdarkmage

Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach. ~Aristotle

It is a great thing to know that if one has a problem, they are able to ask for help that is needed of those who have had the problem before.

I am happy to say that all the responses that I receive to my questions are much needed.  Though I have been coding for a limited time, it is a good feeling to know that there are places you can go to get the answers.

So, I would like to give everyone a big THANK YOU and a general pat on the back for being there when you are needed!

Any one else get that happy feeling when they are helped in forums and other methods?

Any one else get that happy feeling when they are helped in forums and other methods?

provided it wasn't like pulling teeth to get to the answer, the feeling is mutual.  it's nice to be able to answer someone's (obviously frustrating) question in just one or a few posts, and especially so when they actually seem to have LEARNED something rather than simply found a missing character.

it's also nice to get help, especially when it's a fairly specific or advanced problem that you're not sure can be answered where you're asking.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.