• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OCHE1976

OCHE1976
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:49 PM

I need to setup something to allow a user to upload pictures and add a caption to them as well. I would like to first show all the pictures in thumbnail and then give them the option to expand on a click.

Is there code of software to purchase that can help me with this? If software is only way, I do not want the user to have to have the software. I would want them to upload via a webpage.

Thanks
David

#2 kayess2004

kayess2004
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 March 2006 - 09:41 PM

[!--quoteo(post=360095:date=Mar 31 2006, 04:49 AM:name=Oche)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Oche @ Mar 31 2006, 04:49 AM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I need to setup something to allow a user to upload pictures and add a caption to them as well. I would like to first show all the pictures in thumbnail and then give them the option to expand on a click.

Is there code of software to purchase that can help me with this? If software is only way, I do not want the user to have to have the software. I would want them to upload via a webpage.

Thanks
David
[/quote]

Hi Ooche,

I found coppermine photo gallery to be pretty good
you can find it at [a href=\"http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/\" target=\"_blank\"]sourceforge[/a]

HTH

Chuck Norris doesn't know love. Chuck Norris only knows not kill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users