PHP Utils v2

Buyocat

I've made a lot of improvements to my utils package and I'd love it if you gave it a try.  Specifically, let me know if the dependencies are getting in the way, whether the interfaces are making sense/easy to use, and whether anything is unclear.  Also if you want more functionality let me know and I'll probably get it in there.

Thanks!

Good idea, silly me.  It's a set of utilities for development.  Mostly, things that I commonly run into.  For instance there's something for reflection, xml, input filtering, templating, resource files, and file management.  My goal was to create something useful without forcing the developer into using a certain pattern, so in that way using my utilities is not like using a framework which would dictate the development process.  Instead I hope you'll find them useful as building blocks for something you're trying to achieve, but maybe you don't know how to proceed, or you don't feel like writing code when you can use someone else's work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.