PHP game Ideas?

cooldude832

I'm working on making a game in php and i'm wondering what is a good idea for it.  I been thinking all along of doing battling systems with a map to generate heavy amount of traffic to the site, but i'm wondering if that is an idea that has passed.  Anyone got any ideas outside of a battle rpg style game where you try and top the boards and slight player player interact with trading.  I was thinking possibly a seduko challenge where you have to beat puzzles earn points use points for hints on puzzles most points wins a prize at end of month.

Ive been interested in doing a real time strategy game on a LAMP system + Ajax for a while now, just dont wont to take it up on my own.  Oh sure there is one other out there, but it doesn't use any ajax or flask, its basically completely text/form based.  Id like to really take it a step further.  Anyways, a guy at my work does a pretty cool sudoku site like the one you described, check it out http://www.daily-sudoku.org/sudoku/

• 2 weeks later...

first off it wouldn't be the first i know of a few decent ones out there, but with using ajax you run the chance for injection on the client side

That isn't true. With ajax you have the same risk.

A. The *user sends data to the webserver (most of the time by the browser)

B. The *user sends data to the webserver (through javascript)

*User doesn't have to be human  :P

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.