Pages wont load completly after new install php/mysql

Hello,

apache2 2.2.3

php 5.2.0

mysql 5.0.26

Im in deep trouble.

I have a website at x3mservers.net and yesterday i uploaded the website / database to a new dedicated server running suse 10.2

Everything was working fine. This morning however i woke up and went to my website and noticed suddenly the pages that make a call to the MYSQl database are not loading completly. The day before it was working properly.

The pages just hang on firefox and opera. They are not completly loading. When using Internet explorer the page simply doesent load at all. To view the problem simply go to http://x3mservers.net and click on a few links. pages that call to the mysql database will simply hang and not load completly.

I have no clue what the problem can be and i really hope someone can help me.

EDIT: It is also  happening to pages that dont make a call to mysql

I have setup a temporary server running a older php / apache version where the website works normally.

So clicking the link x3mservers.net will not show the problem as it will redirect you to the temporary server.

To view the problem please use http://x3mservers.net/gorder.php

I have also verified its not a problem with how my website was build.

For instance. Cacti ( a tool to measure bandwith) shows the same problems. Pages just hang and wont load completly.

My phpbb forum also suffers this problem.

Please help me with this problem. Its driving me crazy

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.