relocating, but placing values in the page

PC Nerd

Hi,

Ive got a script that simply redirects, however cpanel has placed a password on it.  ie password directories function.  I wanted to gether that password, and then have it placed in another set of username and password fields, on the recirected page.  it would be best if it can use multiple passwords etc to gain acces,,, ie multiple users.

In php, can i get those Cpanel gathers usernames and passwords? and/or can i use php to place values into a form, not on its directory?

thanks

i dont think im explaining my problem very well

ive got an admin login, like a backend for my site.  now the admin have their emails through an external email provider, and they login at site.com/mydomain what i want to do is to have my backend passworded by cpanel/apache.  now a)  i want to get that password and place it into the fields on site.com/domain  is this possible.

please tell me if im not making any more sense.

also, what did you mean about the public access to private ?

thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.