[SOLVED] NEED A FREE STYLE SHEET?

addtrain

hey!

unexpeireienced? need a CSS website style sheet?

post your name, style sheet colors, and if you have a myspace below!

[move]seamus AKA myspaceuser217 @ http://www.myspace.com/myspaceuser217 ADD ME.[/move]

There is no standard stylesheet. stylesheets are custom made to fit your site.

I'd suggest your learn CSS/HTML first before creating any website.

You can easly learn CSS/HTML from http://www.w3schools.com very easy to follow tutorials.

if you mean stylesheets for myspace then search "Myspace templates" in google. there are plenty websites out there.

That, and think for a moment here: there are a ton of MySpace template generators online for free; you are advertising yourself on a board of web designers, most of whom, presumably, know CSS as well as if not better then you do; and your own MySpace is set to Private so that we can't even see an example of your work, leaving only your word as to your skill.

um wow ok pretty cold whatever :-\ wow but still if anyone here is unexpeirienced and came here to learn like me.... just do what i say up there :D

i came here to learn why is every one pretty much blowin me off on this forum?

It's the approach, dude. Sure, the free stylesheet offer might be tempting, but you don't really describe it in much detail; and once you did give a clearer idea of what you were offering, it's just something that can be found with a quick Google search for a CSS generator. You also didn't present your offer very well-you just said FREE STYLE SHEET! and dropped a quick MySpace reference, not to mention you used the annoying scrolling text. PROPER GRAMMAR is also very important when you use a text-based introduction like this-capitalization, punctuation, and spelling become crucial to conveying professionalism.

As for the coldness, well, I'm just a brutally honest person, sometimes to my detriment; sorry if I seemed harsh.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.