[SOLVED] Contackt Manage system

otuatail

I don't know if there is any help here on this, but I would like to write a CMS. Thera are some I beleive but it would be better to do my own. The only sticking point is the text are controll as it can't be automaticlay populated. How can this be achieved? these systems are out there. Any help please.

Desmond.

Is this just a simple case of you providing your users with something like tinyMCE editor to create their own entries?

all you need is a form where they can put in there content (with or without a wysiwyg editor) and submit it to a scipt that will add it to a database.  Then you'll need a script that can grab all this infomation based on what the user wants to see.

the initial question is far to braod to actually give you a full solution...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.