have you noticed....

mattison

well i'm not going to delete this one personally - if one of the other mods wishes to, then that's cool. i'm not one for enjoying making an example of people, but as has been explained to you before COUNTLESS times now, it obviously requires it.

You sent me a PM asking why I delete/move your topics. My response was to point out that you a) break the guidelines or b) post in the wrong place. reasons include spamming, wrong board, etc - and the SPECIFIC reasons are made very clear to you. I also pointed out the forum guidelines for you to read, just incase myself or others weren't being clear enough.

Had you bothered to take any of that on board, you'd be in no doubt as to why your posts are being handled this way. So now I'm telling you publicly - READ THE FORUM GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING (stickied at the top of most forums).

Clear enough for you now? Ignorance is not a defence.

Topic locked.

i'll add that the majority of your posts that i delete are simply because they're entirely useless and contribute nothing to the conversation.  if anything, they're more likely to derail a topic and waste people's time.

otherwise, echo mark - it's because they're in the wrong place, or against the forum guidelines.