[SOLVED] Screen + Mic Recorder?

AbydosGater

Hey Guys,

I have googled and sourceforged this one. With little look at finding a good one.

I was wondering if anyone knew of an free OKish screen recorder that could include Mic voice aswell.

I have decided to take a crack at some PHP Video tutorials to help people. I know they really helped me but most sites seam to have stopped.

Anyone know any good programs? Doesnt have to be the best thing in the world. But free if possible.

Thanks Andy

Yeah someone else said that to me. I have it on my laptop.. Which i dont have anything else on. I want to run my tuts from the computer cause it has my IDE's and files.. and dev server setup.

I have windows movie maker.. But no encoder.  I thought this was very odd when i first noticed it.

Is there anyway i could get it?

If not its ok i seam to have found this "Super Screen Recorder" For free and its doing a great job.

Andy

Hey Tom!

I hate to bug you on here as your helping others.  I need to talk asap!, msn messenger.  Remember what you were doing for me? Its not complete remember!?  ;)

Nobody here needs help ASAP unless they are posting in the PHP Freelancing forum and are paying people for their time. Your time is in no way more important than the other people who needs help here. You might in fact find that people might be less likely to help you if you state that your problem is "super urgent", "answer needed ASAP" etc.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.