PHP Web Services

Xevell

Hello people.

I have a question.

I have 1 free host and 1 paid host.

I have to use the free to hos my website but the free dont let me tu use mail(); function. So I would like to use the mail(); function of the paid one ( I cant use to host my web for some others reasons ).

I was reading about Web services, and I checked the conf of the servers so I decided to use xml-rpc but when I try to execute my code it shows this error msg: Fatal error: Class 'xmlrpcmsg' not found in /www/newsit.es/x/e/v/xevic/htdocs/xmlrpc-client.php on line 7

I dont know why if I include the path correctly and all of those stuff.

I hope I explained myself if you need any other kind of info just let me know.

Thanks

Hello people.

I have a question.

I have 1 free host and 1 paid host.

I have to use the free to hos my website but the free dont let me tu use mail(); function. So I would like to use the mail(); function of the paid one ( I cant use to host my web for some others reasons ).

I was reading about Web services, and I checked the conf of the servers so I decided to use xml-rpc but when I try to execute my code it shows this error msg: Fatal error: Class 'xmlrpcmsg' not found in /www/newsit.es/x/e/v/xevic/htdocs/xmlrpc-client.php on line 7

I dont know why if I include the path correctly and all of those stuff.

I hope I explained myself if you need any other kind of info just let me know.

Thanks

Well, At least anyone knows how I can use the function mail(); of the paid server from an script in the free server one?

If you can't use mail, but can share a database between them you might want to venture into creating a cron job on the paid one that will find all unsent emails in the free one and send them via the paid one.  It will result in a delay, but its probably one of a few options you have, unless you are willing to shell out the 5-10$ a month to get a cheap server.

• 2 years later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.