Similar to "upload" but server->server

Gath

You will need to use a server side language to tell your server to download the file from the other server.

That's the problem, i dont have access to the receiving server. I can do any code/change on the server that is 'sending' the file, but nothing on the other.

Any 'trick' i could use? The page from where the form will leave is of restricted access, i dont need to worry about any security, it would just make sooooo mutch if people could send the file by the server, instead of using an upload.

Sorry, but random clients can't just force somebody's server to download random files from somebody else's server(unless it is set up to look for and accept this input), for obvious security reasons.

So if the server does not have something in it for downloading files from another server, you're out of luck.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.