Quick Question so resolve a php / apache windows problem.

bank

Dear All,

I've recently obtained a windows server, so that I could use it as a remote desktop, although I've come around to the idea of using apache to run a website off it in combination with mysql although I've tried testing the service although it doesn't want to use the php module, ie it says that the required file doesn't exist, I've had a look and I can confirm its there, any ideas of how to resolve this? Could it possibly be a permissions fault, if so how can I resolve this?

Thanks In advance

PLease read this faq

lib_mysql.dll relies on another library called libmysql.dll. This file should be located in the root of the PHP folder. PHP cannot the contents of the PHP folder what you should do is add the PHP folder to the WIndows Path.

Note: After adding PHP to the PATH windows must be restarted.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.