PHP Send post vars

desithugg

Well I'm pretty sure this is possible, I've seen it on some website but I can't remember which.

Well the problem is I lack space on my hosting and I have a script that generates and saves images I was looking for a way to save those images to imageshack with php.

ImageShack is a media hosting website it doesn't require registration or anything so basically you can just go to the website enter the url of an image and it will save it on their server and give you the link.

Here's the link to imageshack http://imageshack.us/

So basically what I'm trying to do is use my script to generate the image, save it on my server than (i want to use php to save the image on ImageShack using the url saving method) and than delete it from my server.

I could do this easily if ImageShack was using GET methods in their form but their using POST and i'm not sure how to send POST vars through php.

Sorry if I was confusing, I tried to be as clear as I could. If you think you understand anyone mind helping?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.