Apache/2.2.4 (Win32)

PHP version :

MySQL version :

5.0.45-community-nt

and previous I had

php 5.0.3

apache 1.3.33

MySQL version :  4.1.8-nt-log - extension : mysqli

Now the problem is all my sites which are in localhost are not working, all the pages displays the PHP code itself. No error is given only i see some images and all the PHP codes coming

_table_name=CMS_TABLE; $sSqlQuery=" where cms_id=?" ; $row = $tbl->find($sSqlQuery,array($id)); $count=$tbl->_row_count; if($count>0) { $desc=$row->cms_desc; } $desc1=""; $id1=2; $tbl1=new Model; $tbl1->_table_name=CMS_TABLE; $sSqlQuery1=" where cms_id=?" ; $row1 = $tbl1->find($sSqlQuery1,array($id1)); $count1=$tbl1->_row_count; if($count1>0) { $desc1=$row1->cms_desc; } $sSqlQuery2="select * from ".MOVIES_TABLE." WHERE movies_home=1"; $res2 = $tbl1->find_query_all($sSqlQuery2); $count2=count($res2); ?>

Anyone knows why this is happening ???

Thanks in advance...

I don't think so, cause I had removed the older version of WAMP and installed the latest version. First time also i hadn't done anything in the httpd.conf file i think WAMP does that automatically. I maybe wrong but i am searching for that "handler" in httpd.conf ;)

Your apache server has not been properly configured to run php. Are you using the full <?php tags?

Thanks Thorpe, I hadn't used <?php in my code, when i used it it works fine but still in some part the code comes..  ??? confused

my structure is like this

<?php
// here i have used the query to fetch data 

?>
HTML stuff is here 

and again 
<?php echo "rs['image']; 
/* this part shows the code itself does not shows the image, do we have to use <?php everywhere we open the php tag or <? will work in other part, while using <? echo only, it shows error, something like brace is not closed but using <?php it shows the code itself*/

// but it was working perfectly in previous version....
?>

Any idea...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.