[SOLVED] How do I get the GIF image out of this PHP script?

Jezorama

You're going to have to explain that in more detail since that URL displays a page not a gif.

Unless, of course, you just posted as spam advertising in which case we'll be happy to delete your post.

Hmmm, thats the point.

It obviously says .html on the end because its in rapidshare, but the main file is a PHP file. Now basically, when i try to save this image which is an animated GIF, it only lets me save it as a PHP script file - which is useless:

Screenshot: http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7387/hmmmba6.jpg

Any ideas as to how to take the gif outa the PHP script after i download it?

This is just some of the code of what i get when i open it in Dreamweaver, im no PHP expert but i dont think this is right:

GIF89aÔ<æÿÿþòóøþæËéæêÿâjÿÝãÌØÿÕ!ÉÅÒïÊÁ¯É뤹ְ$Ôž„÷žÿ|³»œœO¢òº‘9÷{!¡€©²Pçt(ÿl.dŠÅ{×k4”qœžs@ÿSRèXdhR¾Vf¶ZF÷DI’^_tb{ƒZyYm__eŽJdÏ=+xQ7sJ„„AkuBrULD@I˜k:{d:r™#D<=@I4da-Ï”`&<?&C,')$&9,e	þ!ÿNETSCAPE2.0!ù,A,Ô<ÿ€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª£21®¯°±²³)µ-³®.µ»µ.³-»¾¸Ãĸ¼ÅÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖÕ)""$·¸-"Ò„×1º½³ç¼¼Ý°ê)Âå°¼ñòö÷øùúûüýκ(lHAD=X"’€&ƒÜµc²Þ­ƒèn]‹‹3f<ˆŒ¿ CŠI_Â
Q^ÈÑÁ…Ųi›)Â!¶]Æè½’‘‰Z?î
ÚÌcÉ£H“*]šÄ…•ñD¤Äå‚`;oOj%䢫׮ΌƆNV‹ )"C;Qç2±LÿãÊK—)	ád¥xš6ÝÀ}‡9M9PÛÀÊàîÜu5–â\.4f¤˜l]Ý|&8\ÞÌy®Ó•¸´s±òBã±(´3<±å°Ç®È"þ…¶¨­e²gs6a€‚a¼}ãR@³X7€|ñâЋhŽ«B€èØ‹Cˆ<»pî½³P@ýTHN\}ç÷w¡â"±á±¥uÃJ˜5ì׌˜ÂizøVYQö^x¬7ƒÂAt° Ë„Åýv¡wÐ!0×q	艸ƒÞa,0¢,(®øžg)¹C
(ÅTæ¤¶Ú ­Üˆ`‚·	h#,gá”ØÿÃä6#,Ñm7K”±€ˆ”°0hÀƒ"~7‹	]FÇB˜È…Yœf®T€†¯€‡OΕBÄ|†~õégç+©s`
ÜÄĤ€.Y¨ JÆ•SB‡ešâÁÝ–’rh€…Ã<'¢Š‹r€”fgB7@,šJ§h\{±TÌ_ZÅ*ÂU­np‰Ãç ¯“L’‡Þ(´%JŒŸÂ'£²0ëJ‰ÆAW^ZrY¥Ïpš¯8¥£¯XÝ+(Wž‹Ø­ºž¶ÆDX¬Z„d~½îKŸÊæ”hd’]d ¡ÁŽöoù>ém·à¶ij©lºRm¥`댶ÐqëÊÿÁ'ƒ¥€&ºÌº‰Ý´êŠÔªiÈФ²6¥éêÊÉ¥Ñ{//Ù$DCåè:G(¢ðü¢ ¢wª„Ð)0¦ªYNjmÄÑP|f,E;+µÇcwª+C'cÉ!ý¥_3.HuL±¡ï¹`“lÄX&ÑÎtE3nÅÍX<<m4~{ô+ #²ÅÇ’øÄÛR­±ãƒC*mW‡¦‚¸ßþF¬3™5)ØôŽ7ÇÌݯd=p:‡ñÌy¨!›ÊuÒM_û4vœ*sµÅóî`t
p`<–o­¦t²h*´£rþÑ@]ƒ+`ÍÔÄë+¹ÕÓ÷ÖäMUÿìµH¼™Xjª¡Èä5ÄÞ-ó;äfÝ%š¥°¼pR+PêÖæó‡@Æ
¾…Aª™E&_éãtwjKëfD;YŽ[ «@G®M±H¡7?Á¥È~)ŠƒÈöA‹û@?Bc hS†Û¶7òõE¤—á•¢}’3,45*:ŒCÓ¡‡VTB„y'Šç3y`¡9Îr”{‘÷±—1C"`‰A
a“ŠÐmg|+>à6ÆfT-aÐ
€
²Ë=Qw“Ø+,‡*6΄›³ß’׬ŠÅ@SòÐÒŠóµ:–Cõ![ìÎ ÎLÿ£á×i’ô9y ˒ʸãÑ&&9QŠ€Œ…¸Ö‹*Ú/‘ƒ@Ç€©0Nîj	+*©ñ¼Œ-’Ê̸>c`üã09úm§k"ÚÚ+_é»CZp¸ ´Ò®q¹‚ÅÁ\‡¦y„„£u¹iXÎR”xò“€ÆZJYŽS²sªg¹º„œm:
¶Ìe8ÁÕ¢7ÝŽi1'9Ÿe»Ê#!òºJRÃÑŽÖ‡?kF™AÇ~øÓ¢Ôg£´#2ÀeÆx0µÜv¤Ç=*›ÉHht°G@ÀBŒ2!“¸z©c(½èS˜éÆ•t´£+‘&1FJD©ÊchIÿ½åBµ£©öÍZ§(ñpŠvi;Ì2j@Ʀ–b-‰ YV¡Q¶§ä{@Á$`(¤ ‰”fÏ´ª5†8WknpÐj,bÑ.pã «ÐWtì²	™W]q5ô²°ÒøË]%’#Ô…´™<‹óAоâ9Nq*´¼ãàÂJüC§©L°?à5]‚$U6‘ÛÏ>R:Ê™íg÷8ຶUQ^q‚#
¬|e4dwwÜs˜ø)1Âû
@@®m‚@„XÓörSæEï2X ^\¼Ô½¯qÓ„%ýʼ¾5A}ŸÝ—ÄÀI1Àä®kC\PõŒ><Ìÿ‘êšš
°å»Î°†™R”ˆ"¸ZæÍ°ËgžƒŸ®‹0‰gA‚wÕg¯ö	f¼áƒ­ÃáÀ.Žï”¯øx„hJr6MªØ†-®Ï‡1)”͈(€”§\LàÅè@”©œpdHÀ]ae`9P¦ò”ÐX¤™óÙ²š«\Ý^)kýÔ0òŒ%ä]Ñ·ækÄX\æØ·7lBeQhù‘4jÛÆI@Êàs„¥IMË0ìã¯@Ó+i—”)êÎÈyÎR†3‹€j)‹$˜rp1V`¾8õœUí
9·YºV3mçìurÄžœ[µÿ6Ak‡a¸hžÔl»¡ýóY‰Hm¬#Ç‚õ!/„¼Ô‡êz/Hc‘´šË	8	lýîü:`ž2.ä¬êzKy¯ 2Àeáï1/{ŠÞ„Åü°éÐÃz§Ü¤Ò.ŸÜ1¾ƒ>šžÕ±Ž|á]	¢Ô®0[õ¨ñéWPO…J2ÈëâoYÃâôN5b.e˜ä[Êû^³+Z^€€Oy౨7ÐQ&%”³cøµäKÙˆƒ«kŠ…åûPé]|D†"†‰ˆ;™X¿Îb€}
ÖgV>¿âºú©¯üŠ4»ßTN¿wþsWÀœÊ01;ÁëÞ[Ý—SCê20æôÿ£aSFd•žøî!›n<8äy4ö9Œ*fëíö‡Þ_Ñ.»"Ö:…bÞæ›÷|üöÅæA€wÕó=诗_Âÿ¾ps¦òqŒ¥a±Ií?N½Ž„ÝoŽ­OƒŽmQrÉ?Ãu¦lþ§^ˆœãPΦ—{è7zœÓýß³x~7YÞ„—ß‘‚¿}5sÿ{D
7;”zňÕîúÊ™Ãpç˜mCŸ€<µÂ`3²€y,{¹`vôÆkÀwÙ‡zÛÇw£÷zâ÷}·Æ8ä‡t¨pIg{É@x•R×Ä!l’x~³Zü@y\q,µDäNþ÷VJÆGg}Svÿo± @e.Ѐ¢7w6Xo
Xƒï–:ˆ~WA'"—PPTP¸{Ñ#¾7æ#Xå „Ð|;ñb,˜VÜàWWî€Q^x5Èo¬7eaØ}@@©7„ïÆv8t>÷ne5{Lˆ5J·~&)…Nƒ[Æ!…º7F&¸~n¥]”özõaä£Cî„b!цk&‡qˆwu¸BØr¯†‡¸w­6kÅ°„L¨ƒ¨R+årˆ!€GN$6¨¤øW8Ö`éÜ;ßUF™‡ž˜jr˜„°ð†Rv£}èoÔg„«†ç75ÝH;°("
ÿ@)…Oh‹ïW•!»X2%‡\˜ZÂja¹¯£zUv¸‡¨È‡°}Õh¥øz.pjðáט´·¸8x¸w…‡u‹êè{ÑÒˆ›QDÊ ËXUØE|´ÐIÍà&zÒP]ü~±ÐyS6l1ç	=‡ùo®Ç’¯€8¨“°Pƒ­ˆøá‘ê'‹°G_ë‘~ŠX…q†‹§/Ä(D!’_·U¹™´…¥âSæ<8e™ƒhv}² öæd¦sÚè“ãçH—ˆ~ˆsY²*È‘~ÜáX¸.äÓ3­eJÒÁ˜'‡ÿ7Á‰ú8+™ŠŸsדrÉ–¬1g	4o>è–ŸgvqI™²çæW—‚˜—Å€1-ù•é(C‚Nƒ™*Ö3FD«#q`$€•²°F¢£

I've uploaded the PHP file,

It is a 19 kb PHP file, and why do u download the same file you uploaded. Totally stupid...

I downloaded it and saw

GIF89aÔ< æ  ÿÿþòóøþæËéæêÿâjÿÝ

ãÌØÿÕ!ÉÅÒïÊÁ¯É뤹ְ$Ôž„÷žÿ|³»œœO¢òº‘9÷{!¡€©²Pçt(ÿl.dŠÅ{×k4”qœžs@ÿSRèXdhR¾Vf¶ZF÷DI’^_tb{ƒZyYm__eŽJdÏ=+xQ7sJ„„AkuBrULD@I˜k:{d:r™#D<=@I4da-Ï”`&<?&C,')$&9,e	þ  

And you changed had changed the GIF extension to PHP and uploaded it It is a animated GIF wriitten HALF TERM - DOUBLE THE FUN....

>:(

IF you need that image PM me, i will mail you.

n~ link=topic=161861.msg708039#msg708039 date=1191414332]

IT IS NOT A PHP SCRIPT, IT IS A GIF FILE, EXTENSION RENAMED TO PHP....  >:( JUST RENAME THE PHP EXTENSION TO GIF AND YOU WILL GET THE IMAGE.

LOL, cheers. Christ. why the hell would they put it as a damned php file, i thought it was some form of 'security' to stop people ripping their files.

Thanks again!

I could be a PHP file just parsing a GIF..

bu you said

I've uploaded the PHP file, when i right click on it in a browser it only lets me save it as a PHP script file. But in the title bar says its a GIF with its dimensions...any ideas?

But NOW..

why the hell would they put it as a damned php file, i thought it was some form of 'security' to stop people ripping their files.

Yet if you had local access to the php file your probably see the code!!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.