Upload Details and Image Script:

roldahayes

Hi there,

Im looking for a tutorial (or some advise) on how best to go about this task.

I have a site that has vehicles for sale with an image and then a description next to it, there are about 10 of these on the page.

At the moment, the client emails me the details of the vehicles and I manually enter everything into the html to update the page, but to speed things up (and allow me to spend more time on other things!),

I need a script that the client can browse for the image of the vehicle, fill in a few forms (make, model, price etc) and upload it to the site.

The link to the current page is http://www.tiptopvans.co.uk

Thanks  ;)

do you mean browse on your local machine to find the image to upload? that can't be done with php - you need to implement a database driven site with a cms where you can add text and images and it manages it all for you...

plenty of cms solutions out there - many seem to love joomla - I personally can't stand the html it creates...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.