PHP commands execution

jaimitoc30

Hi, everybody.  I have a question.  Currently I have this code:

$cmd=exec("start c:\\windows\\system32\\cmd.exe");

to run a command line.  I tried:

$command=fwrite($cmd, "telnet x.x.x.x")

to execute that command in the same window that opened, however it will not do so.  How can I launch a shell and start sending commands to that shell that I opened. Currently shell_exec() and system() only allows me to run one command, however I need to run several commands in the same command line, not another one.  It is like an interaction with the command line.

I would appreciate any assistance with this.

GREAT!! Thank you so much, and what if I need an sleep() to wait for a shell response, for example if I do this:

$cmd=exec("START c:\\windows\\system32\cmd.exe";"telnet x.x.x.x");

and I need to wait for all the stuff that it will send it to then add another thing like my login or password? I work for a cell phone company, and I need to make an automatization. I need to connect to a telnet server. I used SSH before, but the server admin closed port 22 and I tried to look PHP telnet help to interact with telnet however the classes that I found where no good and I tried to modify the classes without success, so I decided doing it in this way.

Thxs in advance.

There is no point in starting cmd.exe, you simply don't need it. Also, exec returns a string, the last line of text outputted by the command. Do you really need to save that?

If the program your trying to interact with (ie telent) prompts for input, you will need to do this another way. Your on a windows box so I'm afraid I can't be of much more assistance.

PS: I edited your last post. If you want someone to do this for you we have a freelance board.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.