Pensum creator, dynamic college program generator

jorgep

Hi,

I'm developing with in a friend a php-database-generated pensum. In my country at the university we handle the carrers program with pensums.

In it you can see the divided in semesters the matters, the credits you need to be able to course it, the code and the matters that you should have approved to course the matter.

Visually it looks something like this:

http://tucargaatiempo.com/jorgep/pensum.bmp

The arrows pointing to other matters means that you should first have approved the matter on top to be able to course the matter above.

And thats the problem that we are having, we need to dynamically draw/show those arrows.

I've been unsuccessfully googleing for a solution or a library that help us do this...

We are actually developing for a possible solution for this type of graphs, if you have a goo idea or think you can give us a hand I would appreciate it a lot!

If we can develop something good we could even make a public php library to help other people.

Waiting to hear from you :) and thanks in advance!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.