How can I create a php login page

kustomjs

the tutorials might not help me for what I wanted to do because it doesnt give me a clear way of creating a login page for each customer because after the customer downloads or uploads a file I want it to go a big page so I can look at or even my shops to look at.

Sorry then, I'm just not sure what your after. Do you know how to create a login page? Start there. There are plenty of tutorials on the subject.

Once thats done, you'll need to make an upload / download page that is only viewable by members that are logged in.

Your simply not going to find an all in one tutorial to build exactly what you want. You need to piece together the bits and pieces.

Theres a good link in my signiture to a free online book if your a newcomer to php. Other than writting a complete tutorial for you I just don't see what else we can do.

This is a great community, but this boards intention is to help with specific coding problems, not to write step by step instructions for the next big web app.

If you want a good and running login script, try this one

http://www.mpdolan.com/downloads.htm

From this, you'll be able to understand how a login script works and how to design one later

P.S[to any moderators] : If the link posted cause a problem with phpfreaks, forgive me and delete it please. Thanks for your comprehension

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.