I am begging you.

phpSensei

I have seriously called every single webmaster, and coders to help me get this job done and NO ONE can do it. I just want an application (NOT FFMPEG) that can simply take 5 screenshots of a swf file, save it in a directory after the use has uploaded the swf.

I am on my knees, please someone, if your out there and you know how, please contact me from my email in my profile.

I will get fired by my client if I do not get this done. PLEASE you GURUS, and professionals, I know this isnt impossible. FFMPEG-PHP is not available for some reason, and I need something else. PLEASE....

Thankyou so much. I have never said please so many times in my life, so please help me.

CLXIII. Shockwave Flash Functions

Introduction

PHP offers the ability to create Shockwave Flash files via Paul Haeberli's libswf module.

Note: SWF support was added in PHP 4 RC2.

The libswf does not have support for Windows. The development of that library has been stopped, and the source is not available to port it to another systems.

- Youtube wouldnt waste their time answering someone like me. thanks for the help...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.