Multi Page Comment system

Deanznet

Anyone have an idea where their might be a good tutorial on this..

I would like to have a Multi Page Comment Box.. so i people can comment on different images on different page..

But it also has to be able to make them log in befor commenting..

Anyone know of a good script or has a tutorial.

check to make sure session_is_registered(user_logged_in) and make a thing that has like ?page=2 or whatever and this will take the limit function in the Sql Query. Besides that google is a good resource, also search blogs in PHPFreaks im sure ive seen this post before, and to make sure im understanding correctly do you mean something like youtubes comment sections?

I already know how to make a page required to login but i just want to make them have to login to post so we dont have people posting as other people..

I think i found a script... but it has a field for name and email. How hard would do you think to change so it makes them login and grab their id and email and post it..

• 1 year later...

Hi guys. I just started learning PHP about a week ago so I'm a total newbie. I found this old topic which is pretty close to what I'm looking for.

What I need is as the OP said, a system where there's multiple pages with different users posting either a note or an image, and others being able to LOGIN and then comment on it.

Since I'm new to PHP, I guess building something like this from scratch is not a great idea. I've looked around for some blog scripts but does anyone know a good one that already has a LOGIN system in place and preferably the ability for multiple users to post? It will be difficult for me to implement a good/secure login system myself.

I guess it's kind of a hybrid forum/blog since each user can post (not just the owner). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.