Odd problem - PHP file made, no MySQL ><

jayemsee283

Hi all. First time poster, so go easy on me heh.

I have a somewhat odd situation, so I will do my best to explain it...

There is a MOD that I need to add to our website that is one of a kind (written for a few people). The writer of it gave us the .php files and other things we need, except it did NOT have the MySQL database backups, or even a structure/guideline of what we would need (he only did the php and he can't remember).

My question is this: Using only the .php files as my only resource...and without having to go through each one of them line by line (there are nearly 80 .php files...), is there some way I can figure out what databases, tables, records, fields, etc. that I will need? Maybe by a program, or maybe by error or something...by any means necessary really heh.

My Deepest Thanks in advance!

It doesn't create the tables as far as I know. The way it is written was having the database already setup, leaving me in the dark lol.

Basically, I have ~80 .php files that do different things for one application, that will not run because they do not have the databases made for which they call.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.