to do board

asmith

i want to write a program that : (for our class )

there would be a "to do board" everyday , with tasks (something to do) for example a,b,c and d for day #1.

then registered users (for example 100 registerd user) can choose this tasks . (each task can be chosen by 2 registerd user (teamwork)). (when ever all the task fields of "todo" board filled, that board is closed.)

every day a new "todo board" would be created but maybe with more OR less tasks that can be chosen by users.

it can be easily written by ("i" think so) each todo board -- > one table , then users by choosing  tasks , fill one of the tables empty fields.

here comes the question :

if i want to make a link to "show todo board for all days" , i should search all the tables in database i've made for each todo board in mysql. which its searching would take so much than searching the rows in one table .

i wanted to know how can i store all todo boards in one table called "todo boards" and each row for each days board . but problem i'm facing is some day's boards may have 10 tasks , but some other 5, or 20 . there's no max for it .

any better idea ? what should i do ? thanks a lot

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.