Ajax "Suggest" Help....

princeads

Hi there,

anyone who could give me any advice with this problem would be gratefully appriciated.

Firstly I've created this ajax suggest page so that a user types a persons firstname into a textfield and then a table is populated below using ajax to show matching names.

I've got the feature working on a standalone website, but then when I try to include the files into a larger website it doesn't work! The folder structure is as follows:

ajax admin section of site: /admin/includes/ajax/ (ajax files places here: clienthint.js, gethint.php, search.php

index page that calls the include: /admin/index.php

database file: /admin/components/library/config.php

the index page is fairly simple and just has a couple of includes to include banner, footer, nav, content etc. as below:

else if($_GET['section'] == 'user-search')

{

include '../admin/includes/ajax/search.php';

}

I've include the ajax files as an attachment.

Thanks for any help, I've been trying to fix this for ages now and so frustrating seeing as the ajax pages work when there not included.

Cheers

Adam

[attachment deleted by admin]

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.