$subject = "New Reservation Request at endlesssummermaui.com.";
$message = 
$fields['name'].",
\nThank you for your room request at endlesssummermaui.com\n
You can retrive the status of your reservation by going to ";
$message .="
http://www.endlesssummermaui.com/thanks.php?id=".$s_id."&eid=".$eid."\n";
$message .="
If there are any issues with your request we will attempt to contact you with the information provided.\n
\n
Thank You,\n
	Endless Summer Maui";
$headers = "From: webmaster@endlesssummermaui.com <Endless Summers Maui>\r\n";
$headers .= "Reply-To: webmaster@endlesssummermaui.com\r\n";
$headers .= "Return-Path: webmaster@endlesssummermaui.com\r\n";
$headers .= "CC: webmaster@endlesssummermaui.com\r\n";
$headers .= "BCC: webmaster@endlesssummermaui.com\r\n";
if(mail($to,$subject,$message,$headers)) {
	header("location: ".THANK_PAGE."?id=".$s_id."&eid=".$eid);
}
else{
	echo "To: ".$to."<br />Subject: ".$subject."<br />Headers: ".$headers."<br /><br />".$message;
}
}
else{
header("location: ".BOOK_PAGE);
}
?>

It will send find to some domains, but some big ones like aol.com don't even put it in spam any ideas?

Its not dying to the else echo the message its going to the new header location, but the mail never comes

I had a similar problem once. I had to add an X-Mailer header with my php version.

Try adding this:

$headers .= "X-Mailer: PHP/" . phpversion()."\r\n";

I think the X-Mailer header is is a common header used by mail clients to indicate the mail client that sent the mail.

I don' know much about the php mail function so this might not work.

To the best of my knowledge, receiving email servers are not yet checking domain registration information.

However, your email will get rejected if your DNS records have problems - check your domain at www.dnsreport.com - or you are on a shared host and others have gotten the mail server banned due to spamming.

Each of the major ISP's have a "postmaster" web site with information concerning getting mail sent to them accepted and accepted and not voted as spam/junk. You can also submit your mail server/domain to them to be "white" listed, if all else fails.

If the endlesssummermaui.com domain is the actual domain, there are 2-3 mail related problems with the DNS records for that domain that would get an ISP like AOL to reject mail from the mail server. The mail server for that domain did not appear on any of the common spam databases, but that does not mean that AOL is not banning it based on its' own record of abuse.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.