break my new shoutbox

scarhand

fixed the blank message and name being posted

and its supposed to wrap after a user-specifed length of characters so that no horizontal scrolling needs to happen

Is AJAX behind all this or php?

javascript does basic validation php checks again before inserting into db

Well if you want to send a URL, it'll put spaces in it. Maybe try linking the url and the link text to be just the domain name instead? Would be more user friendly..

Also, I noticed it blinking a lot, like it was refreshing the screen every half second or something.

Well if you want to send a URL, it'll put spaces in it. Maybe try linking the url and the link text to be just the domain name instead? Would be more user friendly..

Also, I noticed it blinking a lot, like it was refreshing the screen every half second or something.

it autorefreshes every 2 seconds but in IE and firefox it does not "blink"

the admin password is "phpfreak" please dont change it

once i get all the bugs fixed i will post the source code for you guys to check out

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Maximum name length field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Number of shouts to display field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Maximum shout length field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Add a space in words longer than (chars) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Main text color (hex) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Main text font family field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Main text font size (pt) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Shoutboxer border color (hex) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Shoutboxer border size (px) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Header writing field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Header background color (hex) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Header text color (hex) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Shout button value field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Main form background color (hex) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Form input background color (hex) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Form input border color (hex) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Form input border size (px) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Form input text color (hex) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the First shout row background color (hex) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Alternating shout row background color (hex) field contains ">code.

Cross Site Scripting:

There is Cross Site Scripting in the admin panel if the Ban notification text color (hex) field contains ">code.

Drop Down Menu:

If you edit the Order drop down menus you can submit arbitrary values.

Drop Down Menu:

If you edit the Sort by drop down menus you can submit arbitrary values.

Full Path Disclosure:

There is Full Path Disclosure if the Order drop down menu contains an invalid value.

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/kjdion/public_html/sbxr/admin/index.php on line 1257

Full Path Disclosure:

There is Full Path Disclosure if the Sort by drop down menu contains an invalid value.

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/kjdion/public_html/sbxr/admin/index.php on line 1257

Maximum Length:

If you edit the input boxes in the admin panel you can submit values that are longer than the maximum lengths.

User Enumeration:

http://www.diondesign.net/~kjdion

hey agentsteal i reset the password so you may have got kicked off, the pass is now admin123

i just made it so that you can not shout the exact same thing 2 times in a row to prevent some spam

working on the stuff agentsteal posted now

As people have shown in your demo shoutbox you can still curse in capital letters.

So in your code in get.php, just change line 82

$data = str_replace($badwords[$i], $censored, $data);

to

$data = str_ireplace($badwords[$i], $censored, $data);

and it'll be fixed.

Sam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.