Php help

TomIsCool

I guess it depends on your meaing of helping out with your site (help you complete everything for you or answering your questions you might have on doing something).

I haven't been here for long at this forum but it seems that this forum is here to answer questions and provide help that way.  I am guessing if your needing someone to help design and implement your site there would be money involved.

Hopefully you will get an answer from one of the forum gurus

If you have any Questions, Sure post them, We would be more than happy to help, but if You want someone to make your website, and without paying them somehow. I highly Doubt someone will. But There might be a really Nice Person out there, and it also Depends on what level of Website You are looking to make.

I appreciate the replies. Ive been posting on a few sites now, looking for help, and the answers Ive gotten havent help me at all. At the moment I am looking to make both a forum and shout box for my site. I was planning on making a pet site. And yes, I do need to PHP Programer to help me =/ I know its going to be hard to find, and I know theyre going to be expecting money, and at the moment, I wouldnt be able to pay them. Other than that, please let me know any info on how ot make a forum, either using HTML or PHP D:

I was sent to the SMF site, but thats not what I was looking for. Im looking for something with no Ad's on it, something simple.