Need Simple 1 table OOP example project

Barnacles

I make all of my PHP codes function base and normal traditional style. But I wanna upgrade my skill. Thats why I got started learning OOP programming. But the problem of the examples of OOP books is that all the examples are so much big and complicated that I just get mis track and cant understand the example. I need an example project which is coded in OOP style and do INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE to a single table like:

CREATE TABLE `test` (

`name` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL ,

`address` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL ,

`phone` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL

)

If u have any example project like this type of single table, please (edit by redbullmarky ) post suggestions here}. I will be highly greatful to that person who will help or try to help me. Thanks a lot. Im waiting for ur response...

if you want a personal response, please post in the freelance forum for paid help - otherwise, help/responses should be posted here publicly to help others that maybe in the same boat as you :)

in response to your question, this might be a start:

http://forums.devnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?p=263455

also having a look at some well established php frameworks (google is your friend here - take a look at the code of a good few of them) will help. CakePHP's Model works for me, but there are plenty of others.

i just did help you. not only did i help you though, but i helped anyone else in need of something similar that reads it, not just your private circle of friends. see how it works? ;)

Some keywords/phrases to try in Google to help yourself:

- database model php

- RowDataGateWay

Some frameworks to look at to get "study material":

- CakePHP

- CodeIgniter

- Django (not PHP, but easy enough to grasp)

- Ruby on Rails (as above, not PHP)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.