build your own cash-parking page?

boo_lolly

of course this has to do with php. a cash-parked page has a search engine and adsense and all kindsa server-side scripting. who's to say it can't be written in php? i'm not asking about how to park a page or settings or anything like that. i'm talking about writing my own parked pages where i can change a few keywords and change the stylesheet and apply it to any domain. also adding adsense results and whatever else comes with cash-parked pages.

I think what the others are syaing is that you are not asking a specific php question - this is a development strategy question which could apply to asp as much as php...

So why don't you go and ask it in the application design/layout section...

PS Don't expect anyone to actually give you a full definitive answer - this place is to help people having a problem - it is NOT to do your work for you.

ToonMariner, you and i have been on here and active in a lot of threads together. you should know by now that i NEVER ask for code, i only ask for guidance and direction, which is exactly what i asked for here:

how would you go about doing this? how do parked pages work? how do you collect the money? what possible sources may the ads come from? which are the best sources? how does this work? i'd like to build my own for my domains. any ideas or suggestions?

anyway, i agree, that this applies to php as much as asp and other server-side languages, but this is a php forum, so i'm asking how to do it in php. get the picture?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.