[SOLVED] execute a windows' program with php (specific)

phpforever

I was able to use mencoder under cmd and created flash movies ready for streaming(red5 server).But here is the problem:I want to make a script that connects a button in html with  the cmd window.More spesific-to make a drop down menu with an option for choosing various video formats(avi,mpg...) which after button press to go directly in the cmd window as text.For example:if this is the command for converting:

mencoder tre.mpg( extension only)  tre.flv(name only) -oac mp3lame -ovc.....

to be inserted in cmd as a choise from  menu.

I will be grateful if only the above cmd row is connected to a button also.Thank you in advance.

Nothing happened.Here is the full row:

<?php

exec("mencoder UAAUAA~2.MPG -o 1.flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -srate 22050 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3");

?>

I tried to add a path to mencoder-the same result.

<?php

echo exec("mencoder UAAUAA~2.MPG -o 1.flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -srate 22050 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3");

?>

Try actually outputting the command line response :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.